By using WMA MP3 Recorder you can record sounds from MIDI, Internet broadcasts, streaming media (e.g. QuickTime Player, Realplayer, Games, DVD Players...) and your microphone. The default recording mode for MP3 recorder is CD Quality 44khz, 16-bit, crystal clear stereo sound ensuring that you get the highest quality audio recordings possible.
Advanced Recording Scheduler is a very powerful feature of this unique software. It allows you to program as many events as you would like, and allows you to schedule recordings to happen once, every day, or on a fixed date. You never lose your favourite radio-show!
VOX (Voice Activation System) is a smart recording system, which means WMA MP3 Recorder has a smart silence detector which detects and skips silent snippets, and stops recording automatically in between sounds. This allows you to set the volume that the sound must reach to begin recording, and the volume at which it should end recording, eliminating dead air when there is no sound. Each track of a cassette or LP can be automatically recorded and saved individually. You can easily convert analog format of your LP records/cassette tapes into digital format. You can read more about VOX settings in "How VOX Works?"
- Advanced Recording Scheduler
- Flexible VOX (Voice Activation System)
- Real-time noise suppression with Lowpass, Highpass and Notch Filters
- Built-in audio player with ID3 Tag Editor.
- Spectrum display and VU-meter.
- Send by e-mail feature.
- Mixer Lock : prevents mixer switching during recording.
- Global HotKeys : works in any application
- Easy to use user-friendly skinnable interface
- Auto-Names Feature : generate file names from current date and time
- Can't remember that great idea you had? Record a voice memo.
- Want that old album on your portable MP3 player? Digitize it and convert it to MP3.
- Tired of sending boring text emails? Send an audio email
- Have a DRM protected WMA or M4P files? Re-record it into unprotected MP3 format
- Do you want to record streaming audio? Use scheduler to record it at predefined time
- Tired of writing down class notes? Record the entire class lecture.
- Are you taking a trip oversees? Practice your foreign language pronunciation.
- Do you want your own talk radio program? Create your own podcast
- WAV (.wav); Standard uncompressed windows WAV file.
- MP3 (including VBR) (.mp3); MPEG Layer3 audio encoder
- Windows Media Audio 9 (.wma);
- Monkey's Audio (.ape); Lossless audio codec
- Ogg Vorbis (.ogg); MP3 alternative
- Sampling rates: 8000Hz, 11025Hz, 22050Hz, 32000Hz, 44100Hz and 48000Hz
- Channels: Mono and Stereo